David Brearley High/Middle School
401 Monroe Avenue
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
- Take Route 206 North to Route 22 East.
- Follow Route 22 East (approximately 19 miles) to Springfield Road.
- Make a right onto Springfield Road South.
- Continue on Springfield Road as it becomes North 14th Street to Monroe Avenue.
- Turn left onto Monroe Avenue to 401 Monroe Avenue.
Kittatinny Regional High School
77 Halsey Road
Newton, NJ 07860
- Take Route 206 North to Newton.
- In Newton, go around the square and continue straight.
- At the bottom of the hill, turn left onto Route 519. (Hayeks Market will be on the corner at light.)
- Continue on Route 519 to the third traffic light.
- Turn left onto Route 626 (Halsey Road)
- Crossover two single lane bridges.
- The school will be on the right approximately 1/2 mile up the hill.
- Continue straight towards side of the school.
- Look for a big banner above the door for the gym entrance.
Byram Intermediate School
12 Mansfield Drive
Stanhope, NJ 07874
- Take Route 206 North to I-80 West.
- Take Exit 25 - Route 206 North.
- Follow Route 206 North to the third traffic light (Lackawana Road.)
- Make a right onto Lackawana Road.
- Go approximately 1 mile to Mansfield Drive (Auto Repair shop on the corner.)
- Make a right onto Mansfield Drive.
- Approach Byram Intermediate School from the front.
- Enter the school on the right-hand side.
Netcong Elementary School
26 College Rd
Netcong, NJ 07857
- Take 206 North to 287 North
- Merge onto 206 North via exit 22B toward Bedminster/Netcong
- Stay on 206 North for 18.2 miles
- Stay straight to go onto NJ-183 North
- Pass through 1 roundabout
- Turn right onto Stoll St.
- Turn left onto College Rd.
Heritage Middle School
20 Foxcroft Drive
Livingston, NJ 07039
- Take Route 206 north to Route I-287 North to Route I-78 East.
- After Summit, follow the signs for Local 24, 124, 82 NOT THE EXPRESS ROUTE TO THE AIRPORT.
- Continue toward the right for about ½ mile to the Millburn Exit on the left
- Continue on Route 24 West for about 2 miles to the Short Hills Mall, Exit 7C -JFK Parkway, Livingston, Caldwell, 280.
a quick right turn after the mall onto the JFK Parkway and follow into
Livingston about 4 miles, ( JFK Parkway becomes Livingston Avenue.)
the second traffic light after passing the mall (firehouse on the
right, Nero's Restaurant on the left), turn left onto Hobart Gap Road.
- Then make right onto Hillside Avenue.
- The school is ahead about 1/2 mile on the left.
Okner Parkway Fields
200 Okner Parkway
Livingston, NJ 07039
- Take 287 North to Route 80 East to Route 280 East (left hand exit)
- Continue on Route 280 East and get off at Exit 4A (Eisenhower Parkway)
- After the 4th traffic light, get into the right lane
- At the 5th light (Route 10), bear right onto Route 10 West Bound.
- Go through 1 traffic light (Circuit City and Westminster Hotel on right)
- Take the exit before the 2nd traffic light and stay right onto Okner Parkway
- Go all the way down Okner Parkway until you see the fields
91 Northfield Avenue
- Take 78 East to Exit 36 (Basking Ridge)
- Make a left turn at the light
- Go to the 3rd traffic light (church on the corner) & make a right onto Valley Rd
- About a 1/4 of a mile, turn left onto Northfield Rd
- Pass the railroad tracks & school is on the immediate right
- Go to the back of the school for the fields